Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I feel like this week sort of flew by and I'm not mad about it. 

Some favorites, shall we?

// I posted a second "wedding check-in" yesterday, if you'd like to check that out.


// starting to really enjoy this bride/wedding planning a phase—especially after looking at some pictures of Lake Geneva in the fall... 


// this is such a dorky "favorite" but Henry got a new food bowl and usually I loathe puns but it's French, so it's fine ;) please ignore all the dog hair. We definitely live with a golden retriever.


// we've had a rise in temperature this week and no one, I repeat, no one is happier than me. I worked from home on Tuesday and left the door open in the afternoon once the temps hit around 50 and Henry sat there and stared out for a good chunk of the afternoon which was awesome. Fully plan on doing this as often as possible this spring and summer.


// getting these snapchats throughout my day are always a favorite (it was raining and Henry wouldn't leave Sammy's side *sobbing emjoi*)


// we got the official notice that they're going to begin work on our siding on Monday. We knew our townhouse would be one of the houses the association was updating siding to this year, so we're excited to get this done relatively early in the year *fingers crossed*


// we started our wedding website this week! very premature but I couldn't help it. I'm loving this project. It doesn't look like much now but hopefully it comes together once we have more information up along with our engagement photos. 


// everything is 40% off from Old Navy today. haven't purchased anything from them in a while actually, so I think I'll be taking a look today...


// does anyone have a store where they have good luck finding dresses? I swear I've looked at every department store's website, every site like Lulu's and ASOS, and I just can't find what I'm looking for for our engagement pictures. I just want a classic white/cream maxi dress which I didn't think would be this difficult to find... Any suggestions would be super appreciated!

this dress is actually a wedding dress made by an Australian designer, believe me, I looked haha

Short list for me today, all! 

I've been SO looking forward to this weekend because it's a perfect blend of all my favorite things: nothing to do tonight, spending time with my favorite cousins tomorrow, having the day to myself Sunday with Sammy coming home early meaning we get to spend time together we wouldn't normally have (may even sneak in seeing Captain Marvel).

Hope everyone has a great weekend! xo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I tried on so many dresses and finally ended up have one made for me. Good luck to you! I hope you find the perfect one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh so fun to have something custom! I love it. Thank you!

      Delete